Tuesday, April 4, 2017

End of The Semester Motivation Tips

     It's getting closer to the end of the semester and motivation is at an all time low. Here are some tips I found for staying motivated at the end of the semester:

  • Make a schedule
  • Try changing your routine
  • Exercise
  • Schedule in some down time
  • Remind yourself of your long term goals
  • Make attainable short-term goals
  • Find a new place to study
  • Set up a reward system for yourself
  • Get some sleep

     Hope some of these tips help you find some motivation to finish out the semester!


3 comments:

  1. Hi Caroline- I like your list a lot! I always find that making a schedule and a to-do list motivates me and helps cut back on daunting feelings of stress and overwhelming work. I wonder what a reward system could be for myself...Any thoughts? What are you doing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tips Caroline! I like the tip "try changing your routine." Waking up early and finding better times to study definitely help me feel more productive. And of course setting up a reward system for myself. Good luck with the end of your semester!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's amazing what exercise will do for you. Unless you are sick. Then exercise just kills you. At least it did me, this week.

    ReplyDelete