Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Peer Evaluations Recap

     A couple of weeks ago our class filled out peer evaluations for each class member. Yesterday, I received my peer evaluations back. There were a lot of helpful comments and constructive criticism I found beneficial. For my portfolio, I received mostly positive feedback, with one classmate suggesting I try and post more frequently, which I definitely agree with and will try to work on for the remainder of the semester. For participation, feedback suggested I participate a good amount and should continue to do so. For the presentation, classmates seemed to enjoy Regan and I's presentations so far, which I was happy to see! One classmate suggested more interactive activities in future presentations, so I will definitely try to incorporate more for our third presentation. I think it was really beneficial to do peer evaluations in a small class like this, because the class is small enough to know each peer well enough to evaluate them thoroughly. Overall, great feedback from my peers that I will put into consideration as I finish out the semester.

1 comment:

  1. Are peer evaluations valuable? I think so. Sometimes unpleasant and uncomfortable, but I think they are valuable.

    ReplyDelete